Millie Stephanie Lukito
Founder, CEO & Bureau Chief
Mobiliari Group was established in 2000 by myself, after I founded it as a custom publishing house in 1991. It was in 1996 when my late mother, Maria Lukito, joined the company as the Bureau Chief. With an eye on becoming one of the country’s leading publishing houses under PT Mobiliari Stephindo (Mobiliari Group), Indonesia Tatler was launched in 2000. Since then, we have achieved far more than we could ever have dreamed of, with our rapid and significant development achieved through the hard work of our committed team, which is built on professionalism, creativity, and innovation.
Mobiliari Group continue to grow and transform not only in print media, but also by successfully penetrating them digital industry and other sectors, expanding and diversifying as follows:
- Digital Media: Mobiliari Group, Tatler Indonesia, Hitsss, Ngopi with Millie, MOB Talks and Playground
- Mobiliari Data Center, E-Commerce, Whiskey Club, Custom Publishing, Creative Agency and Event Organizer
- MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions)
- CSR Activities: Maria Lukito Foundation and Pansophia Indonesia Foundation
- Educational Digital Platform: Gurusemua.com
I would like to thank all our readers, stakeholders, clients, and business partners for their ongoing trust and loyalty. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed the needs of all of these. I would also like to thank the entire management team and employees, all of whom have shown their sincerity, dedication and professionalism in serving our customers and catapulting the company to rapid growth. On a broader level, Mobiliari Group will also continue to contribute towards, and work hard to provide benefits and progress for, Indonesia as a whole.